US: Aladdin adds Chilean Kross Beer to US range
Specialist beer importer Aladdin Beverage has signed an import deal for the US with the premium Chilean brand Kross Beer.
Kross is produced by the Southern Brewing Company in Curacaví, near Santiago and, according to Aladdin, is Chile's fastest-growing premium beer.
Ted O'Connor, president of Aladdin Beverage, said yesterday (16 October): "Kross is a niche independent brewery and we look forward to growing their brand together with them.
"Consumers are trading up and looking for choices in the premium beer category. Kross understands what it takes to be a superb beer and we could not be more pleased."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future