US: Aladdin adds Chilean Kross Beer to US range
Specialist beer importer Aladdin Beverage has signed an import deal for the US with the premium Chilean brand Kross Beer.
Kross is produced by the Southern Brewing Company in Curacaví, near Santiago and, according to Aladdin, is Chile's fastest-growing premium beer.
Ted O'Connor, president of Aladdin Beverage, said yesterday (16 October): "Kross is a niche independent brewery and we look forward to growing their brand together with them.
"Consumers are trading up and looking for choices in the premium beer category. Kross understands what it takes to be a superb beer and we could not be more pleased."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post