CHILE: Agua Mineral plans soft drink launches
Chile's Agua Mineral Eden has announced plans to launch three soft drinks under the new Asis brand. The company will introduce Asis Cola, Asis Ginger Ale and the orange soda Asis Naranja in mid-November. To produce the new products, Agua Mineral Eden invested US$2m for the construction of a new factory. The factory has the capacity to produce 15,000 bottles per hour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"