POLAND: Agros acquires Dr Witt
The Polish soft drinks producer Agros Nova has acquired Dr Witt, the local juice maker.
Agros Nova's CEO Robert Niewiadomski said the acquisition would strengthen his company's domestic and export operations.
Thought the value of the deal was not disclosed Niewiadomski said that Agros Nova's investment in Dr Witt is an attractive one and that it will be paid for six months.
Dr Witt's sales are expected to reach 25m Polish zloty (US$7.9m) for 2004.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch