US: Agency confirmed for Finlandia
Brown-Forman has appointed an agency of record to handle worldwide brand strategy and creative for Finlandia Vodka. The company named Northlich today (25 October).
Northlich's Brandstorm group has handled global brand positioning work for Finlandia. The new assignment taps Northlich's agency group for creative work and marketing counsel for communications and channels.
"Finlandia is an important part of our portfolio of global brands," said Mark I. McCallum, chief marketing officer. "We think it has strong growth potential domestically as well as in other parts of the world.
"Brandstorm has done a tremendous job uncovering powerful insights for the brand and Northlich's agency group has shown how we can move those insights into action around the world. Their understanding of brands and consumers has reflected strongly in their work. We look forward to applying their creative excellence in building our vodka business."
"We believe that we can create powerful expressions of the brand strategy to connect Finlandia with consumers and grow volume," added Mark Serrianne, Northlich CEO. "We're delighted that Brown-Forman has added full creative and marketing responsibilities to our assignment."
Brown-Forman has signed its first Southern Hemisphere wine....
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
US wine and spirits group, Brown-Forman, has announced a quarterly cash dividend of 24.50 cents per share on Class A and Class B Common Stock, following a board meeting....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
The US wines and spirits company, Brown-Forman, has launched its vodka brand, Finlandia, in India. Along with the core brand, three flavoured versions of Finlandia are also to be made available on the...
A bidding war for Allied Domecq looks more likely after Constellation Brands confirmed yesterday that it has approached the Bristol-based spirits company about launching a bid to rival that of Pernod ...
The likelihood of Pernod Ricard remaining the sole bidder for Allied Domecq has reduced over the last two days....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview