US: Agency confirmed for Coke's media account
Coca-Cola has confirmed which agency will manage its multi-million dollar media account. Starcom MediaVest Group will be solely responsible for the account, worth almost US$350m. The group had previously shared the work with Publicis Groupe and Interpublic Group's Universal McCann, the latter company having handled domestic buying duties for Coke for over 20 years.
Following a review of its media account in September, Coke hopes to consolidate media buying and planning for the whole of its beverage portfolio. The company told Reuters that Starcom MediaVest will handle integrated communication planning, media execution, strategic analysis and tracking for all of its drinks brands.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends