Product Launch - INDIA: Agave India’s DesmondJi spirits range
Click through to view Agave India’s DesmondJi spirits range
Agave India’s DesmondJi spirits range
Category - Spirits, assorted, 37.14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - India, in Mumbai and Pune
Price - See below
Agave India has extended the roll-out of its DesmonJi spirits range to Mumbai and Pune in India. The range comprises Orange Liqueur, Blue Curaçao, 100% Agave, 51% Agave, Margarita and Blue Margarita, all under the DesmondJi moniker.
All six are available in 75cl bottles and retail at INR520 (US$9.35) per unit. The 100% agave, however, has a suggested selling price of INR795.00.
The products initially launched in Goa, but will hit Mumbai & Pune this month. The city of Bangalore will also see the brands later this year.
Agave India is based in Mumbai and has blending, bottling and packaging operations in Goa and a micro-distillery in Andhra Pradesh.
The agave variants are produced from agave harvested in India and have been released to “provide local competition for imported Mexican agave spirits”, the company said.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends