Product Launch - INDIA: Agave India’s DesmondJi spirits range
Click through to view Agave India’s DesmondJi spirits range
Agave India’s DesmondJi spirits range
Category - Spirits, assorted, 37.14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - India, in Mumbai and Pune
Price - See below
Agave India has extended the roll-out of its DesmonJi spirits range to Mumbai and Pune in India. The range comprises Orange Liqueur, Blue Curaçao, 100% Agave, 51% Agave, Margarita and Blue Margarita, all under the DesmondJi moniker.
All six are available in 75cl bottles and retail at INR520 (US$9.35) per unit. The 100% agave, however, has a suggested selling price of INR795.00.
The products initially launched in Goa, but will hit Mumbai & Pune this month. The city of Bangalore will also see the brands later this year.
Agave India is based in Mumbai and has blending, bottling and packaging operations in Goa and a micro-distillery in Andhra Pradesh.
The agave variants are produced from agave harvested in India and have been released to “provide local competition for imported Mexican agave spirits”, the company said.
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future