UK: AG Barr's Simply Fruity receives new look
The packaging revamp is a result of 14% year-on-year growth of the Simply Fruity brand
AG Barr has given its Simply Fruity children's drinks range a packaging revamp in the UK.
The juice line, which is available in blackcurrant & apple, orange, and apple & strawberry flavours, has been given a more "modern look", the soft drinks firm said late last week. The redesign will be accompanied by the launch of a website for the brand in March.
AG Barr said that it hopes the upgrade will help Simply Fruity build on its recent performance in the UK. On a moving annual total basis, sales to 1 October were up by 14%, he company said.
"The Simply brand is experiencing impressive momentum," said AG Barr's head of marketing, Adrian Troy. "In today's economic environment, shoppers are continuing to seek ‘value', which requires a balance of cost and quality."
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends