UK: AG Barr's Simply Fruity receives new look
The packaging revamp is a result of 14% year-on-year growth of the Simply Fruity brand
AG Barr has given its Simply Fruity children's drinks range a packaging revamp in the UK.
The juice line, which is available in blackcurrant & apple, orange, and apple & strawberry flavours, has been given a more "modern look", the soft drinks firm said late last week. The redesign will be accompanied by the launch of a website for the brand in March.
AG Barr said that it hopes the upgrade will help Simply Fruity build on its recent performance in the UK. On a moving annual total basis, sales to 1 October were up by 14%, he company said.
"The Simply brand is experiencing impressive momentum," said AG Barr's head of marketing, Adrian Troy. "In today's economic environment, shoppers are continuing to seek ‘value', which requires a balance of cost and quality."
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research