UK: AG Barr's Simply Fruity receives new look
The packaging revamp is a result of 14% year-on-year growth of the Simply Fruity brand
AG Barr has given its Simply Fruity children's drinks range a packaging revamp in the UK.
The juice line, which is available in blackcurrant & apple, orange, and apple & strawberry flavours, has been given a more "modern look", the soft drinks firm said late last week. The redesign will be accompanied by the launch of a website for the brand in March.
AG Barr said that it hopes the upgrade will help Simply Fruity build on its recent performance in the UK. On a moving annual total basis, sales to 1 October were up by 14%, he company said.
"The Simply brand is experiencing impressive momentum," said AG Barr's head of marketing, Adrian Troy. "In today's economic environment, shoppers are continuing to seek ‘value', which requires a balance of cost and quality."
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat