Product Launch - UK: AG Barr's Irn-Bru Fiery Limited Edition
Click through to view AG Barr's Irn-Bru Fiery Limited Edition
AG Barr's Irn-Bru Fiery Limited Edition
Category - Soft drinks, CSD
Available - Now
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - GBP0.49 (US$0.77) per 30cl can and GBP0.89 per 50cl can
Distribution - AG Barr
Fiery packs will be available until December in standard 50cl, 750ml and 33cl cans. It will also be available in a 6 x 33cl multipack.
The launch will be supported by poster advertising, social media and a PR campaign advising people to ‘Watch Their Mouth'.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2011, Michelle Russell looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the last 12 months....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets