Product Launch - UK: AG Barr Rockstar Xdurance
Click through to view AG Barr's Rockstar Xdurance
AG Barr's Rockstar Xdurance
Category - Soft drinks, energy
Available - Now
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - Trial price of GBP0.99 (US$1.63) per 50cl can
Distribution - AG Barr
Rockstar Xdurance is a mix of blueberry, pomegranate and acai flavours. AG Barr has signed a multi-year sponsorship deal with MotoGP racer, Jorge Lorenzo for the brand.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2011, Michelle Russell looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the last 12 months....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends