UK: AG Barr revamps Strathmore packaging
AG Barr has updated the packaging for its Strathmore water brand
AG Barr has updated the packaging for its Strathmore water brand in the UK.
The packaging revamp will be introduced from June across all bottle sizes, the soft drinks maker said today (25 May). The strapline, ‘Strathmore - A source of clarity', and an image of Glamis Castle will appear on all bottles.
AG Barr said its aim is to highlight Strathmore's authenticity as a Scottish water brand with the redesigned labels.
The firm will also introduce additional pack sizes including a 75cl pack and a 33cl priced and non-marked PET pack.
Castle Brands has said that a combination of higher net sales on key brands and job cuts are moving the company towards the black, after it trimmed losses in the first half of its fiscal year....
SABMiller is focusing on local premium beers in Africa and believes that there is an untapped US$3.7bn of sales across nine of its key markets on the continent....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory