UK: AG Barr readies Irn Bru Christmas competition in UK
Click through to view the on-pack promotion for AG Barr's Irn Bru
AG Barr has lined up a Christmas promotion for its Irn Bru CSD in the UK, based on the brand's 'The Snowman's Journey' TV commercial.
The Scotland-based company said earlier today (26 September) that an on-pack competition will offer consumers a chance to “re-live the snowman's journey”. The ad, which can be viewed below, sees the snowman visit Scottish landmarks including Loch Ness, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Falkirk Wheel, Forth Bridge and Edinburgh Castle.
The 'text-to-win' competition runs across the 50cl packs of the Irn Bru portfolio from the end of next month in the run-up to Christmas.
Earlier this month, Barr confirmed that it is in talks with Britvic over a possible merger. The result of the discussions will be announced a week today, 3 October.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research