UK: A.G. Barr Plc announces final results
UK based soft drinks company A.G. Barr Plc saw an improvement of almost 15% in its profit (before tax) for the year, being £13.9m ($19.9m), compared with £12.1m ($17.3m) for the previous year. Reporting on its preliminary results for the year to January 2001, the Scottish based manufacturer of Irn-Bru, Tizer and the Orangina brands said that sales of its Barr brands in the UK, which were up by 4% "reflected a strong performance by our Irn-Bru brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman