UK: AG Barr adds Ka Karnival Krush to permanent portfolio
AG Barr launched the Ka range in 2011
AG Barr is to roll out the limited edition Ka flavour Karnival Krush as a permanent line in the UK.
The move comes after the citrus-flavoured carbonate sold 1.2m units in ten weeks last summer, AG Barr said yesterday (6 March). The relaunched Ka Karnival Krush will be available from this month.
Adrian Troy, AG Barr’s head of marketing, said: “Ka consumers react really positively to product and flavour innovation and 45% of KA sales over the past two years have come from NPD, new flavours and special packs.”
Barr launched Ka, which is also available in Pineapple, Black Grape and Fruit Punch flavours, in 2011.
The Global Soft Drinks market comprises CSD, bottled water, juices and concentrates, RTD tea and coffee, and functional drinks. The consumption of soft drinks is driven by consumers across all ages ow...
AG Barr has acquired UK-based cocktail mixers and syrups firm Funkin in a deal worth GBP21m (US$31.5m). ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015