USA: Afton Food Group Ltd. Announces Major Coffee deal with Safeway of Canada
Robin's Foods Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Afton Food Group Ltd., today announced that an agreement to retail Robin's exclusive brand of fine coffees has been finalized with Safeway of Canada.Safeway, one of the largest supermarket chains in the world, and the largest in Western Canada, is now offering Robin's Coffee, packaged for the home market, at all of their 212 stores.This retail presence and the retail development of the Robin's Coffee business is expected to have a positive impact on the Robin's brand name.Ian Sharp, Vice President of Robin's Foods Inc. stated, "millions of our customers who enjoy our coffee and other fine foods at the Robin's locations will now be able to enjoy the same great cup of coffee after hours, at home."Afton, with its 500 corporate and franchised restaurants under the brand names 241 Pizza(R), Robin's Donuts(R), Ruffage(R), Mrs. Powell's Bakery Eatery(R) and Donut Delite Café, generates approximately 200 million dollars in system sales annually, which makes it one of the top ten Companies in the Canadian Quick Service Restaurant Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban