UK: After Shock up for musical summer
Shooter brand After Shock is targeting more than 300,000 UK consumers at seven summer musical festivals with its After Shock Arena initiative.
Distributor Maxxium UK calculates that 32,000 people will be recruited to the brand thanks to its marketing activity at festivals including Download, Global Gathering, Carling Weekend: Leeds Festival and Creamfields. The brand also has exclusive pouring rights at Hi Fi North, Hi Fi South and the Metro Weekender.
This year, the arena is split into three zones - hot, cold and electric - to reflect the brand's three variants, but regular features like the Beyonce Castle are returning.
"We predict that this will be our busiest year ever, with an estimated 50,000 measures of the UK's favourite shooter being sold," said brand manager Janette Peat.
The advisory board of the London International Wine & Spirits Fair has added to its numbers....
French spirits and Champagne group Rémy Cointreau is quitting the Maxxium distribution network....
The announcement that Rémy Cointreau has today (23 November) served notice on its position in global distribution network Maxxium Worldwide is a little puzzling. If we take the announcement at face va...
PepsiCo has snapped up self-styled super-premium juice producer Naked Juice Co. from US private equity group North Castle Partners....
Castle Brands has said it expected to post a first-half loss due to its increased marketing investment and costs related to its status as a public company....
Maxxium is set to launch an advertising campaign for Piper-Heidsieck Champagne in the UK....
Coca-Cola Amatil has secured a deal to sell and distribute Maxxium Worldwide's spirits portfolio in Australia....
Coca-Cola Amatil has refused to be drawn on reports that it is mulling plans to develop a greenfields brewery in Sydney with SABMiller....
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Travel Retail model "not sustainable" - Pernod CEO
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts