UK: After Shock goes Silver
After Shock is to expand its flavour portfolio with the addition of After Shock Silver across Europe.
Distributor of the brand Maxxium claims After Shock Silver produces a unique tingling feeling in the mouth.
After Shock Silver will be launched in the UK on trade in August following a programme of sampling activity in UK holiday destinations such as Ibiza.
"Summer sampling provides the perfect opportunity to reach After Shock's key target audience of 18 - 25 year olds while they're enjoying their holiday and ensures there is a demand for the product on their return to the UK," a statement said.
Maxxium UK brand manager for After Shock, Brian Woods, said: "After Shock is the UK's favourite shooter and this puts us in a perfect position to launch the new variant. After Shock drinkers are always on the look out for new flavours and sensations to experiment with and After Shock Silver fits the bill. We're delighted to be adding After Shock Silver to the existing range and we believe it will be a real hit with our target consumers."
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research