UK: After Shock goes Silver
After Shock is to expand its flavour portfolio with the addition of After Shock Silver across Europe.
Distributor of the brand Maxxium claims After Shock Silver produces a unique tingling feeling in the mouth.
After Shock Silver will be launched in the UK on trade in August following a programme of sampling activity in UK holiday destinations such as Ibiza.
"Summer sampling provides the perfect opportunity to reach After Shock's key target audience of 18 - 25 year olds while they're enjoying their holiday and ensures there is a demand for the product on their return to the UK," a statement said.
Maxxium UK brand manager for After Shock, Brian Woods, said: "After Shock is the UK's favourite shooter and this puts us in a perfect position to launch the new variant. After Shock drinkers are always on the look out for new flavours and sensations to experiment with and After Shock Silver fits the bill. We're delighted to be adding After Shock Silver to the existing range and we believe it will be a real hit with our target consumers."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts