UK: After Shock goes Silver
After Shock is to expand its flavour portfolio with the addition of After Shock Silver across Europe.
Distributor of the brand Maxxium claims After Shock Silver produces a unique tingling feeling in the mouth.
After Shock Silver will be launched in the UK on trade in August following a programme of sampling activity in UK holiday destinations such as Ibiza.
"Summer sampling provides the perfect opportunity to reach After Shock's key target audience of 18 - 25 year olds while they're enjoying their holiday and ensures there is a demand for the product on their return to the UK," a statement said.
Maxxium UK brand manager for After Shock, Brian Woods, said: "After Shock is the UK's favourite shooter and this puts us in a perfect position to launch the new variant. After Shock drinkers are always on the look out for new flavours and sensations to experiment with and After Shock Silver fits the bill. We're delighted to be adding After Shock Silver to the existing range and we believe it will be a real hit with our target consumers."
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages