USA: ADVISORY/California Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments of Out-of-State Dairy Interest's Ongoing Attempt to Lower State's Milk Quality
WHAT: California Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments of Out-of-State Dairy Interest's Ongoing Attempt to Lower State's Milk QualityWHEN: Thursday, September 7, 2000 9 A.M.WHERE: California Supreme Court 350 McAllister Street San FranciscoWHO: Michael Boccadoro, Executive Director, Californians for Nutritious Milk Jo Ann Hattner, Pediatric Dietitian
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL