USA: ADVISORY/California Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments of Out-of-State Dairy Interest's Ongoing Attempt to Lower State's Milk Quality
WHAT: California Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments of Out-of-State Dairy Interest's Ongoing Attempt to Lower State's Milk QualityWHEN: Thursday, September 7, 2000 9 A.M.WHERE: California Supreme Court 350 McAllister Street San FranciscoWHO: Michael Boccadoro, Executive Director, Californians for Nutritious Milk Jo Ann Hattner, Pediatric Dietitian
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire