FRANCE: AdVini signs wine deal with Fauchon
AdVini links up with Fauchon
AdVini has signed an exclusive partnership agreement to produce and distribute wines on behalf of luxury grocer Fauchon in France, Japan and the Middle East.
Fauchon said that it chose AdVini due to its “strong presence in France’s AOC wine-growing regions and its capacity to provide a logistics service”. AdVini will also distribute Fauchon’s Champagnes.
The agreement highlights Fauchon’s international expansion strategy, while the deal provides another growth outlet for AdVini, which was formed via the merger of JeanJean and Laroche last year.
Wine accounts for 6.2% of Fauchon's EUR142m (US$196.5m) annual retail sales and, according to the group, “offers strong retail potential”. AdVini produces wines from 1,450 ha of vineyards and has an annual turnover of EUR200m.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1