FRANCE: AdVini appoints new UK trading director
French wine group AdVini has appointed a new UK trading director, the company has announced.
Phil Priest will replace David Guy, who left to join St Austell in July, an AdVini spokesperson told just-drinks yesterday (27 September). Guy had held the position since May 2010, the spokesperson said.
Priest has previously worked with Matthew Clark, The Beer Seller and Waverley TBS, as group buying manager. He started out as a publican in Lincolnshire.
In an interview with just-drinks last year, AdVini CEO Antoine Leccia said that the group was eyeing acquisitions in France.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down