BULGARIA: Advent to acquire majority stake in Devin
US buyout firm Advent International is to acquire around 75% of Bulgarian bottled water company Devin.
Advent will take the stake from the Soravia Group of Austria for a purchase price of between BGN3.06 (US$2.31) and BGN3.17 per share, the company said today (24 September).
The deal values Devin at between EUR28m and EUR29m.
Completion of the share purchase agreement is subject to several conditions, including competition approval. Upon completion Advent will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the acquisition of the remaining shares in Devin traded on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
The three top managers of the company will retain their approximate 6.75% stake in Devin after completion.
Soravia and Advent are acting through special purpose vehicles Devin Beteiligungs GmbH and Advent Water (Luxembourg) respectively.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future