Product Launch – US: Adult Beverage Co's Adult Limeade
Click through to view Adult Beverage Co's Adult Limeade
Adult Beverage Co's Adult Limeade
Category – Pour-and-serve cocktail, 20% abv
Available – From early next month
Location – US, nation-wide
Price – US$19.99 per 75cl bottle and $23.99 per 1-litre
Distribution – WJ Deutsch & Sons
Adult Limeade is Adult Beverage Co's second ready-to-pour cocktail launch following Adult Chocolate Milk in 2009.
The new variant is made with Blue Agave Reposado Tequila and a mix of limes and agave nectar. The company said the product is a new approach to the traditional margarita and can be blended with other mixers to create custom cocktails.
WJ Deutsch & Sons will handle distribution, the company told just-drinks.
The two companies set up a joint venture last year to push Adult Beverage Co brands in the US.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits