Product Launch – US: Adult Beverage Co's Adult Limeade
Click through to view Adult Beverage Co's Adult Limeade
Adult Beverage Co's Adult Limeade
Category – Pour-and-serve cocktail, 20% abv
Available – From early next month
Location – US, nation-wide
Price – US$19.99 per 75cl bottle and $23.99 per 1-litre
Distribution – WJ Deutsch & Sons
Adult Limeade is Adult Beverage Co's second ready-to-pour cocktail launch following Adult Chocolate Milk in 2009.
The new variant is made with Blue Agave Reposado Tequila and a mix of limes and agave nectar. The company said the product is a new approach to the traditional margarita and can be blended with other mixers to create custom cocktails.
WJ Deutsch & Sons will handle distribution, the company told just-drinks.
The two companies set up a joint venture last year to push Adult Beverage Co brands in the US.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends