USA: ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. Becomes BevEnabled(TM)
BevAccess.com and ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. (ASI), a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions announced today the completion of a successful Beta test period to BevEnable(TM) ASI's Spirits 2000 Cash Register and POS management software solution for retail liquor stores nationwide. The partnership allows retailers using ASI's solution to not only track sales, inventory, accounts payable and generate purchase orders, but also now allows them to research product availability and seamlessly and electronically submit purchase orders to wholesale distributors signed on with BevAccess.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review