USA: ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. Becomes BevEnabled(TM)
BevAccess.com and ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. (ASI), a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions announced today the completion of a successful Beta test period to BevEnable(TM) ASI's Spirits 2000 Cash Register and POS management software solution for retail liquor stores nationwide. The partnership allows retailers using ASI's solution to not only track sales, inventory, accounts payable and generate purchase orders, but also now allows them to research product availability and seamlessly and electronically submit purchase orders to wholesale distributors signed on with BevAccess.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence