USA: ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. Becomes BevEnabled(TM)
BevAccess.com and ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. (ASI), a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions announced today the completion of a successful Beta test period to BevEnable(TM) ASI's Spirits 2000 Cash Register and POS management software solution for retail liquor stores nationwide. The partnership allows retailers using ASI's solution to not only track sales, inventory, accounts payable and generate purchase orders, but also now allows them to research product availability and seamlessly and electronically submit purchase orders to wholesale distributors signed on with BevAccess.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends