USA: ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. Becomes BevEnabled(TM)
BevAccess.com and ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. (ASI), a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions announced today the completion of a successful Beta test period to BevEnable(TM) ASI's Spirits 2000 Cash Register and POS management software solution for retail liquor stores nationwide. The partnership allows retailers using ASI's solution to not only track sales, inventory, accounts payable and generate purchase orders, but also now allows them to research product availability and seamlessly and electronically submit purchase orders to wholesale distributors signed on with BevAccess.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report