USA: ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. Becomes BevEnabled(TM)
BevAccess.com and ADS Atlantic Systems, Inc. (ASI), a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions announced today the completion of a successful Beta test period to BevEnable(TM) ASI's Spirits 2000 Cash Register and POS management software solution for retail liquor stores nationwide. The partnership allows retailers using ASI's solution to not only track sales, inventory, accounts payable and generate purchase orders, but also now allows them to research product availability and seamlessly and electronically submit purchase orders to wholesale distributors signed on with BevAccess.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO