USA: Adolph Coors Company Announces Filing of Registration Statement For Secondary Share Offering
Adolph Coors Company (NYSE: RKY) announced today that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering of 4,000,000 shares of Class B Common Stock (non-voting). All such shares will be offered by various Coors family trusts, and Adolph Coors Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of such stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range