USA: Adolph Coors Company Announces Filing of Registration Statement For Secondary Share Offering
Adolph Coors Company (NYSE: RKY) announced today that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering of 4,000,000 shares of Class B Common Stock (non-voting). All such shares will be offered by various Coors family trusts, and Adolph Coors Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of such stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m