US: Admiral Imports, Berentzen Gruppe sign distribution deal
Germany-based liqueur producer and distributor Berentzen Gruppe has appointed Admiral Imports as its US importer with effect from January.
The Berentzen Gruppe portfolio includes a range of fruit liqueurs. Berentzen Apfel is one of the largest selling liqueurs globally.
Torsten Timm, managing director for Berentzen Distillers International, said yesterday (18 November): "We are confident in the future of the Berentzen brand in the US market and the opportunities of new products that we wish to launch in the future."
The Admiral Imports portfolio includes; Iceberg Vodka, Sheep Dip Blended Single Malt Scotch, Pig's Nose 5 Yr. Old Scotch Whisky, Voodoo Tiki Tequila and Antica Sambuca.
The global drinks consumer is heading for "safety" when it comes to drinks brands, according to a recent report....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
A UK minister has warned the alcoholic drinks industry that it must work closer with authorities to highlight the pitfalls of raising excise duties....
Early indications suggest visitor numbers for this year's London International Wine Fair are slightly down on last year, but most exhibitors are upbeat on last three days....
Nearly three in ten (29%) of Americans drink alcohol at least once a week, according to a survey by Harris Interactive....
Minimum pricing on alcoholic drinks in Scotland could set a precedent for foreign governments that would be "immensely damaging", Scotch Whisky Association chairman Paul Walsh has said....
Passenger numbers at major airports in the UK fell by nearly 10% in the first four months of 2009, highlighting the pressure on the travel retail drinks category....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted what it has described as an "overall satisfactory" set of results for its first quarter, as destocking dragged on its performance....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review