UK: ADM Cocoa Continues Leading-Edge Investment Programme
"Whilst the cocoa industry is historically a very traditional one, ADM Cocoa continues to upgrade its production facilities - increasing output, improving efficiency and ensuring its customers receive the highest quality cocoa product at all times, " says Arie van Leeuwen, production manager, ADM Cocoa BV.
"The cocoa liquor grinding line operates state-of-the-art machinery, maintaining a consistent, high quality end product. The new distribution centre services both the Wormer and Koog plants. The centralised location, where all pallets are barcoded, ensures controlled despatch and guaranteed on-time delivery," he continues.
In parallel with the investments in the Netherlands, ADM Cocoa Hull has also invested in the automation and optimisation of its processing plant. Further information on the ADM Cocoa Hull site will be made available at a later date.
ADM Cocoa's supplies a range of De Zaan cocoa products - from top quality cocoa powders with varying flavour characteristics, fat contents, pH levels and process qualities to speciality cocoa liquors and cocoa butters. ADM Cocoa's global network of companies supply the worldwide chocolate, confectionery, dairy, ice cream and baking industries with highly functional, tailor-made products.
ADM Cocoa is renowned for its technical expertise in all areas of new product development - from advising customers on product formulation and problem-solving to market and ingredient analysis for all application areas.
For further information, please contact: ADM Cocoa B.V., Postbus 2, 1540 AA Koog aan de Zaan, Netherlands. Tel: +31 75 64 64 646 Fax: +31 75 6 28 87 51. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- The global beer category - The facts
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research