UK: ADM Cocoa Continues Leading-Edge Investment Programme
ADM Cocoa, the world's largest grinder of cocoa beans, has injected significant resources into its production facilities in Wormer, Netherlands, and Hull, UK. Latest investments include cocoa liquor grinding lines in both plants and a highly-automated distribution centre in Wormer. This will allow increased efficiency and greater throughput for the production of its world-renowned De Zaan cocoa products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk