USA: Additional Profit Center Positions Cuidao for Long Term Growth
As part of its plan to ensure long term profitability, Cuidao Holding Corporation has leased half of its South Florida facility to Goodyear Tire and Rubber.The building, located in Hollywood, FL, has just over 10,000 square feet of usable space. Under the lease terms, Goodyear will occupy 5,300 square feet for the next two years. Cuidao will keep the remaining 4,800 square feet to run its operations.Cuidao's managing director Robert Walker stated, "As we continue to move forward with our business plan, it will be essential for Cuidao properties to be an income producing entity. This lease with Goodyear will allow us the ability to exit our current operations facility at the appropriate time and look for a larger facility to maintain the growth anticipated."Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion US alcoholic beverage market.Cuidao Holding Corporation is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources Inc. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport