USA: Additional Profit Center Positions Cuidao for Long Term Growth
The building, located in Hollywood, FL, has just over 10,000 square feet of usable space. Under the lease terms, Goodyear will occupy 5,300 square feet for the next two years. Cuidao will keep the remaining 4,800 square feet to run its operations.
Cuidao's managing director Robert Walker stated, "As we continue to move forward with our business plan, it will be essential for Cuidao properties to be an income producing entity. This lease with Goodyear will allow us the ability to exit our current operations facility at the appropriate time and look for a larger facility to maintain the growth anticipated."
Cuidao Holding Corp. imports, develops, manages and distributes a portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wine and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximately $100 billion US alcoholic beverage market.
Cuidao Holding Corporation is a client of Internet Stock Market Resources Inc. (www.internetstockmarket.com).
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages