Product Launch - GLOBAL: AD Rattray's Stronachie 10 Years Old
Click through to view AD Rattray's Stronachie 10 Years Old
AD Rattray's Stronachie 10 Years Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Highlands, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global, in “selected” UK and international retailers
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP32 (US$54) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - AD Rattray
AD Rattray has lined up the launch of a ten year old expression of its Stronachie single malt brand.
The release marks the 110th anniversary of the 1904 bottling of Stronachie. The iteration joins an 18-year-old expression in the company's portfolio.
Earlier this year, AD Rattray released Cask Islay, a small batch Islay Scotch.
110 years on from the original 1904 bottling of Stronachie that inspired the revival of the Stronachie name and the reproduction of this spirit of another time, A. D. Rattray are delighted to announce the release of a 10 year old expression of their award-winning Stronachie Single Malt.
New packaging has been introduced for both the new 10 year old and existing 18 year old to celebrate the anniversary, bringing a fresh look to the product whilst retaining the character and integrity of both the original A. D. Rattray Stronachie product and the original Stronachie 1904 bottle.
The new Stronachie 10 year old will be officially launched at a Stronachie Celebration Evening to be held during Whisky Month at the A. D. Rattray Whisky Experience & Whisky Shop on Friday 16th May from 6pm to 8pm. The event, which is open to the public, will tell the 'Story of Stronachie' with the opportunity to see the original 1904 bottle and sample both the 10 and 18 year old.
This event will also be the launch of the 'Tell Us Your Stronachie Story' Facebook Competition where you are invited to submit your own story in connection to Stronachie and be in with the chance to win a bottle of 10 year old and a private whisky tasting for 2 people.
Stronachie is a Small Batch Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky distilled at Benrinnes Distillery. Benrinnes was specifically chosen to be the best match in emulating the flavours and profile of the original Stronachie whisky.
Original source: Company Release
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Remy signs new three-year Russia deal with Roust
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report