SWEDEN: Acquisitions drive V&S profits up
The Swedish state-owned drinks group, Vin & Sprit, saw its sales increase 35% in 2002 to SEK9,093m (US$1,085m), up from SEK6,725 a year earlier, in part thanks to acquisitions, which saw operating profits increase to SEK2,037m from SEK1,764m. The company said in a statement that the transition into the Maxxium distribution system had been finalised and that as a consequence exports were developing well.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director