SWEDEN: Acquisitions drive V&S profits up
The Swedish state-owned drinks group, Vin & Sprit, saw its sales increase 35% in 2002 to SEK9,093m (US$1,085m), up from SEK6,725 a year earlier, in part thanks to acquisitions, which saw operating profits increase to SEK2,037m from SEK1,764m. The company said in a statement that the transition into the Maxxium distribution system had been finalised and that as a consequence exports were developing well.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team