AUSTRALIA: Acquisition possible as Foster's continues expansion in India
Foster's, the Australian brewing giant, continues to gear up for a greater push in its Indian operations. The push could include outright acquisitions, long-term brewing contracts or the development of more greenfield facilities of its own. India's The Economic Times, reported that the launch of Foster's beer in Pondicherry on Monday marked the entry of the brand into south India. The move is the beginning of plans to move further south and north from its current markets of Goa, Darman and Diu.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select