AUSTRALIA: Acquisition possible as Foster's continues expansion in India
Foster's, the Australian brewing giant, continues to gear up for a greater push in its Indian operations. The push could include outright acquisitions, long-term brewing contracts or the development of more greenfield facilities of its own. India's The Economic Times, reported that the launch of Foster's beer in Pondicherry on Monday marked the entry of the brand into south India. The move is the beginning of plans to move further south and north from its current markets of Goa, Darman and Diu.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down