UK: Acquisition of American National Can Group, Inc ("ANC") Now Approved by the EU Commission
Rexam PLC ("Rexam"), the global consumer packaging company, announces that it has received regulatory approval from the EU Commission for its acquisition of ANC, the world's No 2 beverage can maker, clearing the way for Rexam to close its cash tender offer (the "Offer") for ANC. As a result of the approval, Rexam currently anticipates that there will be no further extension to the Offer beyond its scheduled expiration date on 21 July 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down