US: Acquisition drives Coors sales growth in Q3
The US brewer Adolph Coors Company today that for third quarter 2002, the company achieved consolidated net sales of US$1.0 billion, a 57.8% increase over last year. Third quarter sales volumes totalled 8,407,000 barrels, a 42.4% increase on last year as the gains made by the acquisition of Coors Brewers Limited the business it acquired from Interbrew in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research