US: Acquisition drives Coors sales growth in Q3
The US brewer Adolph Coors Company today that for third quarter 2002, the company achieved consolidated net sales of US$1.0 billion, a 57.8% increase over last year. Third quarter sales volumes totalled 8,407,000 barrels, a 42.4% increase on last year as the gains made by the acquisition of Coors Brewers Limited the business it acquired from Interbrew in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018