USA: ACNielsen Finds Convenience Stores Battling With Grocery Stores for Sports Drinks Sales Dominance
ACNielsen U.S., an operating unit of ACNielsen Corporation (NYSE: ART), released data today that shows that, while the convenience channel leads all other retail channels in sales of sports drinks for most of the year, the grocery channel leads during the crucial summer months. The information, gleaned from ACNielsen's Convenience Track(TM) service, was presented here during the annual convention of the National Association of Convenience Stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence