USA: ACNielsen and Adams Business Research Expand Liquor Sales Information Service
ACNielsen U.S., an operating unit of ACNielsen Corporation (NYSE:ART), and Adams Business Research, an operating unit of Adams Trade Press, Inc., today announced the expansion of their multi-channel liquor sales information service, LiquorScan(TM). The service now includes census-based, account-specific reporting for key liquor store retailers ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, the largest liquor chain in the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller