USA: ACNielsen and Adams Business Research Expand Liquor Sales Information Service
ACNielsen U.S., an operating unit of ACNielsen Corporation (NYSE:ART), and Adams Business Research, an operating unit of Adams Trade Press, Inc., today announced the expansion of their multi-channel liquor sales information service, LiquorScan(TM). The service now includes census-based, account-specific reporting for key liquor store retailers ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, the largest liquor chain in the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne