USA: ACNielsen and Adams Business Research Expand Liquor Sales Information Service
ACNielsen U.S., an operating unit of ACNielsen Corporation (NYSE:ART), and Adams Business Research, an operating unit of Adams Trade Press, Inc., today announced the expansion of their multi-channel liquor sales information service, LiquorScan(TM). The service now includes census-based, account-specific reporting for key liquor store retailers ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, the largest liquor chain in the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director