US: Accountancy changes affect Coca-Cola bottler's earnings
Coke bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE), has reported a fourth-quarter loss and announced a non-cash US$302m cumulative reduction in 2001 net income due to an accounting change. CCE said the accounting change, related to past payments received from the Coca-Cola Co., would not affect its 2002 guidance of earnings per share of 80 to 85 cents. It added that the reduction would be added back into its earnings through 2008.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa