Product Launch – UK: Accolade Wines' The Sparkling Collection
Click through to view Accolade Wines' The Sparkling Collection
Accolade Wines' The Sparkling Collection
Category - RTD wine cocktails, 5.4% and 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - SRP GBP1.85 (US$3) per 25cl can
Distribution - Accolade Wines
Accolade Wines has launched four sparkling, wine-based RTDs that have been designed to appeal to new drinkers. The Sparkling Collection range includes Hardys Peach Bellini, Hardys Strawberry Bellini, Banrock Station Infusions Summer Berries and Stone’s Ginger Punch. Outlets including Sainsbury's, Morrisons and One Stop will stock the new line, which all come in 25cl cans.
Accolade already markets Echo Falls Spritz Pinot Grigio and Echo Falls Spritz White Zinfandel Rosé, which were launched last year.
“Accolade Wines is capitalising on the opportunity to develop wine-based products that offer an on-trade experience using a convenient format that suits a range of ‘at home’ occasions,” the company told just-drinks.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research