S AFRICA: Accolade Wines revamps Fish Hoek packaging
Click through to view the new-look bottle for Accolade Wines' Fish Hoek brand
Accolade Wines has revealed an updated bottle for its Fish Hoek South African wine brand.
The company said yesterday (4 March) that the revamp, an image of which can be viewed by clicking through on the image, right, launched in the UK late last week. Among the changes are a new ‘fish motif’ detail, colour-coded capsules and combinations, and a de-bossed finish, which Accolade claims is the first of its kind in the UK wine market.
“Our focus is not just limited to making excellent quality wines, it is also our role to create a stand-out, sophisticated brand that appeals to our core consumers,” said Accolade's marketing controller, Amy White.
The new look was introduced in South Africa late last year. It was not immediately clear when it will roll out to other export markets.
Fish Hoek's main markets are the UK, Japan, Canada and - to a lesser extent - Finland, the UAE and Sweden. The brand was launched in the UK by its previous owner, Constellation Brands, in 2008.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of ...
The G8 Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also c...
The NAFTA Wine industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts