UK: Accolade Wines redesigns Echo Falls
Click through to view Accolade Wines' new look for Echo Falls
Accolade Wines has lined up a packaging revamp for its Echo Falls wine brand in the UK.
The company, which was formed after CHAMP Private Equity acquired Constellation Brands' Australian and UK wine operations last year, said earlier this week that it will roll out the new look this month. The move signals the beginning of a 12-month campaign of activity and “unprecedented” spend on the brand in the country.
Accolade did not disclose specific details behind the level of investment.
The re-design, which will run across the whole Echo Falls range, features a ‘splash’ effect and a larger front label along with a neck label on the 75cl bottles. The changes will also be seen on the bag-in-box and mini bottle formats.
Accolade also said that it will up-weight Echo Falls' 'Come Dine With Me' TV sponsorship from April to December, backed by experiential and digital marketing activity.
The wine category is, to put it tactfully, different in many ways. No more so than when it comes to its relationship with the environment. Part one of this month's four-part briefing on environmental ...
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
The current CEO of Constellation Brands, Rob Sands, is only the group's third boss in its 67-year history - and he's been with the firm for 26 years. Clearly, then, he'll know a things or two about th...
Hats off the Sunday Telegraph for breaking the story today (9 December) that Diageo has been sniffing around Beam Inc....
Just over six months after Troy Christensen assumed the position of CEO for Constellation Europe, I was granted an audience with him. We met in London in the summer of 2007 and, after three different ...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends