Product Launch - UK: Accolade Wines’ Echo Falls Spritz
Click through to vew Accolade Wines’ Echo Falls Spritz
Accolade Wines’ Echo Falls Spritz
Category - Wine, spritzer, White Zinfandel Rosé, Pinot Grigio, 4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP1.39 (US$2.20) per 25cl can, GBP5.49 per four-can multi-pack
Distribution - Accolade Wines
Echo Falls Spritz range represents Accolade Wine's first foray into the pre-mixed can category. The two variants - White Zinfandel Rosé and Pinot Grigio – are blends of wine with sparkling water. Aimed at female consumers, each 25cl can – produced by Rexam - contains 120 calories.
The two products will initially roll out to Nisa and selected independent retailers.
The launch will be backed by an online consumer marketing campaign, which includes activity on the brand's Facebook page.
Launched eight years ago in the UK, Echo Falls is the third largest wine brand in the country by volume.
Dynamic Group Development Corporation has agreed to buy at least US$27.5m of stock of Oval Vodka, for distribution in Central and South America....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down