Product Launch - UK: Accolade Wines’ Echo Falls Spritz
Click through to vew Accolade Wines’ Echo Falls Spritz
Accolade Wines’ Echo Falls Spritz
Category - Wine, spritzer, White Zinfandel Rosé, Pinot Grigio, 4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP1.39 (US$2.20) per 25cl can, GBP5.49 per four-can multi-pack
Distribution - Accolade Wines
Echo Falls Spritz range represents Accolade Wine's first foray into the pre-mixed can category. The two variants - White Zinfandel Rosé and Pinot Grigio – are blends of wine with sparkling water. Aimed at female consumers, each 25cl can – produced by Rexam - contains 120 calories.
The two products will initially roll out to Nisa and selected independent retailers.
The launch will be backed by an online consumer marketing campaign, which includes activity on the brand's Facebook page.
Launched eight years ago in the UK, Echo Falls is the third largest wine brand in the country by volume.
Dynamic Group Development Corporation has agreed to buy at least US$27.5m of stock of Oval Vodka, for distribution in Central and South America....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014