Accolade brings Grant Burge Wines into distribution fold
Accolade purchased Grant Burge Wines earlier this year
Accolade Wines is to take over the distribution of Grant Burge Wines in the UK.
The Australian firm completed the purchase of Grant Burge in February this year and distribution in the UK had been handled by Hatch Mansfield. Distribution is to switch to brand owner Accolade from 1 March.
Patrick McGrath MW, managing director, Hatch Mansfield, said: “We have enjoyed a long and successful relationship with Grant Burge and have built it into our premium brand offering from the Barossa, however having carefully considered the core values of our portfolio, we felt that it was appropriate to return the distribution of this brand to Accolade Wines. We will work with the Accolade Wines team to ensure there is a smooth transition for all customers.”
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne