US: Access Beverage to acquire stake in Diamond Wodka
California-based wine and spirit company Access Beverage has signed a letter of intent to purchase a 50% stake in European vodka company, Diamond Wodka.
Access Beverage announced the move yesterday (29 January).
The brands include Diamond Wodka and Diamond Red, along with its North American super premium counterpart products Simply Raw Vodka and Simply Cocktails, which come in two flavours: blood orange red and lime.
Access Beverage's brands include, Le Snoot, Mardi Gras and Bees Knees wines. It also offers private label wine & spirit programmes that are fully turnkey.
Wine and spirit maker Constellation Brands has signed multiyear deals with four distributors in the US in a bid to streamline its distribution network....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to release the third edition of its Parker's Heritage Collection in the US....
Moët Hennessy has unveiled a new 'premium' spirit under its Belvedere vodka brand designed for nightclubs and 'high-end' members bars....
European Union (EU) drinks exports to the US are under pressure, according to economic analysis from the European Commission....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the appointment of a new head for its operations in Switzerland....
Pernod Ricard has said that it expects like-for-like sales to be broadly flat for its fiscal full-year, but operating profits will hit guidance thanks to lower advertising spend....
Consumers in Czech Republic are buying less expensive spirits and drinking more at home due to the recession, according to the country's second biggest distiller....
Pernod Ricard subsidiary, The Absolut Company, has launched a mobile device for its namesake vodka brand that can recommend cocktails to users....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets