US: Access Beverage in Sports Pouch joint venture
Access Beverage has announced a joint venture with Sports Pouch Beverage Co for the development, marketing and distribution of a number of beverage lines.
Under the terms of the agreement, announced today (2 March), both companies will share joint ownership of all brands, trademarks, and profits of beverage lines developed through the partnership for global distribution in both retail and institutional markets.
It is expected that the lines will extend to all single-serve wine, ready-to-drink single serve cocktails, multi-serve ready-to-drink pouch packages, juice and juice blends, health drinks, and water products.
"We are delighted to have formed this alliance with Sports Pouch. I believe that through collaboration, and sharing of our extensive resources, we can to bring to market an incredible line of single-serve beverage items using this innovative, light-weight packaging technology," said Access Beverage president, Diane Svehlak.
Sports Pouch CEO Gil Arvizu said: "Our packaging technology has been received extremely well in the retail sector and with the introduction of our new branded lines I expect this trend to continue."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018