AUSTRALIA: ABWI launches new code of practice
The Australian and New Zealand Bottled Water Industry has launched a new code of practise called the Model Code. Commenting on the new Model Code, president of the ABWI, Steve Keim said: "Ours is a $500m Australasian industry and in adopting this very stringent and onerous code of practice, we have given notice to governments and consumers of our total commitment to the provision of a quality and safe product."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director