GLOBAL: Absolut's Travel Retail chief resigns
Absolut is due to unveil a replacement for Olsson next month
Anders Olsson, who has been director of the unit for eight years, will step down on 29 November and move from London back to his home town of Stockholm, Absolut announced today (19 November). “The reasons for Olsson’s decision are personal,” the Swedish vodka producer said in a statement.
A spokesperson for the company declined to expand on the reason for Olsson's departure.
Olsson, who has been based in London for the past three years, said: “I want to take the opportunity to thank my unique and excellent team for all their efforts and extraordinary dedication to our mission over the years... I wish all my very best and loads of fun in the future.”
Absolut, which was acquired by Pernod in 2008, said a successor to Olsson will be announced next month.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research