UK: Absolut plans Disco rollout
Absolut Vodka is holding a Studio 54-themed Roller Disco and a dance-themed competition in the UK to celebrate the recent launch of Absolut Disco.
A major launch event, when London's Renaissance Rooms will be transformed into a roller disco with a Studio 54 theme, is planned for 8 November. A nationwide competition is being run, giving customers the chance to win exclusive VIP tickets to the November event.
In addition, a selection of premium UK bars in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester and London will host special Absolut Disco nights, where drinkers will be encouraged to "dance like there's no one watching".
Meanwhile, an Absolut Disco website will also offer UK consumers the chance to upload their own disco videos, as well as browse, share and vote on clips sent in by others.
The Absolut Disco pack is based on a disco mirror ball. The pack, which contains a 70cl bottle of Absolut, can also be used as a mirror ball by hanging it by its loop.
Malt whisky continues to outpace the growth of blended Scotch and its leading brands are putting in stellar performances. But as a new report from just-drinks explains, a closer look reveals a categor...
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included stories from Beam Global, The UB Group, LVMH, Danone SABMiller and Heineken....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a slight lift in full-year turnover. The French Champagne and spirits group said today (17 April) that organic growth for the 12 months to 31 March came in 9.7% % up year-on-...
Belvedere has confirmed it has held talks with a major distillery in Russia in an effort to "strengthen its position in the vodka market"....
The head of Beam Global Spirits & Wine has said the company has "a lot of dry powder", and will consider other acquisitions following its failure to capture Vin & Sprit earlier this month....
Belvedere Vodka has teamed up with Jade Jagger to launch an 18-carat white gold ice pick, studded with 12-carats of cut diamonds....
United Spirits is contemplating a move into the energy drink sector in an effort to boost vodka sales, according to reports....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research