UK: Absolut launches first UK TV commercial
Absolut Vodka has announced the launch of its first TV commercial in the UK, as part of the vodka brand's global 'In an Absolut World' campaign.
In the 20-second commercial entitled 'Dissection', the Absolut Vodka bottle is disassembled into tiled shards that separate from one another, peeling away to reveal the vodka inside, the company said today (8 May).
"We're absolutely delighted to be showing the new 'Dissection' TV commercial here in the UK," said Peter Mooney, marketing director for Absolut Vodka. "The visuals highlight the attention to detail that goes into making Absolut Vodka and emphasise the truly natural ingredients consumers can expect when drinking it."
The bottle then reassembles itself back into the Absolut product, with the voice-over "In an Absolut world, over 100 years of obsessing over the details can only yield one thing: the true taste of vodka".
The campaign will first air on 10 May, across all regions on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky 1, E4, Sky Sports and other satellite channels.
Consumer markets may be bracing themselves for the impact of the economic downturn, but Patrón Spirits Company has no intention of being deflected from its marketing-led growth strategy. In this month...
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR....
Patrón Spirits Company has joined the Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS), in the US....
SPI Group has appointed Gabriel Bocti as official importer and distributor for Stolichnaya, Stolichnaya Elit, and Moskovskaya vodka in the Lebanese duty paid market....
An economic slowdown has caused more US consumers to trade down on drinks, but figures show that the premium spirits category remains buoyant, Diageo executives have said....
Bacardi USA has named Michael Misiorski as its new senior vice president and chief financial officer....
Diageo is exploring ways to improve its presence in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, which prohibits the sale of alcoholic drinks bottled outside its borders....
Blavod Extreme Spirits has said that it has signed a licence agreement with the Shetland Spirits Company for the Diva vodka brand....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets