SWEDEN: Absolut could be up for sale by end of April
The Swedish Parliament may after Easter decide to sell its former distilling monopoly Vin & Sprit (V&S), the owner of Absolut Vodka, according to Swedish parliamentary sources. As predicted in yesterday's just-drinks.com editorial, parliamentary insiders were reported in the news service Foodwire today, as confirming that a proposal by a Liberal backbencher to sell the business will take place sometime after April 16.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends