Product Launch - UK: Abro's Rekorderlig Mango-Raspberry
Click through to view Abro's Rekorderlig Mango-Raspberry
Abro's Rekorderlig Mango-Raspberry
Category - Cider, flavoured, 4% abv
Available - Since mid-September
Location - UK, on-trade
Price - From GBP3.50 (US$5.60) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Chilli Marketing
Abro has teamed with Chilli Marketing to roll out the latest flavour variant for its Rekorderlig cider brand in the UK.
The Mango-Raspberry extension of the Swedish cider has been available on a trial basis for the last six months through Stonegate outlets. It proved popular with student at the recent NUS trade show, the company said.
The portfolio includes Pear, Apple, Wild Berries, Strawberry-Lime, Apple-Blackcurrant, Orange-Ginger, Mango-Raspberry, Peach-Apricot and a limited edition Winter Cider.
Rekorderlig is owned by Swedish brewer Åbro, which is partnered globally by Chilli Marketing.
Premium Swedish Cider brand Rekorderlig continues to build on its huge success of the last three years with one of it’s newest flavours, Mango-Raspberry, rolling out across the on-trade.
Previously, exclusively stocked by Stonegate accounts for the past six months, Mango-Raspberry was the second best performing flavour behind Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime. The premium Swedish cider brand is pleased to announce an increase in the flavour’s availability within on-trade, with national wholesalers including Matthew Clark, Waverley, Molson Coors and LWC stocking the brand for its September roll-out.
The increased availability of the Rekorderlig flavour across trade accounts comes at a time when the brand is enjoying exceptional growth in the UK and overseas with it’s volume growth reaching 138.9% and value growth reaching 159.9%.
Senior Brand Manager Nicol Mason commented: “We are thrilled about the roll out of Rekorderlig Mango-Raspberry within the on trade following an incredibly successful and exclusive launch in Stonegate. The flavour’s popularity was also demonstrated at the most recent NUS trade show where members voted Mango-Raspberry to be the next Rekorderlig flavour available through student union bars.”
Rekorderlig Mango-Raspberry will be available in 500ml x15 pack and 500ml x 8 pack NRB.
Available in 500ml bottles. Pear and Apple (both 4.5% ABV), and in flavours at 4% abv; Wild Berries, Strawberry-Lime, Apple-Blackcurrant, Orange-Ginger, Mango-Raspberry, Peach-Apricot and a limited edition Winter Cider.
Rekorderlig is owned by fourth generation Swedish brewer Åbro and is partnered globally by Chilli Marketing.
Original source: Company Release
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review