HOLLAND: ABN places 2m shares in Heineken
ABN Amro, the investment bank, is reported to have placed two million shares in Dutch brewer Heineken on Monday at a price of €47.4 per share, according to market sources quoted by Reuters. The sale was apparently conducted on behalf of just one institutional investor. "I heard it went very quickly, in less than three minutes," a dealer said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD