HOLLAND: ABN places 2m shares in Heineken
ABN Amro, the investment bank, is reported to have placed two million shares in Dutch brewer Heineken on Monday at a price of €47.4 per share, according to market sources quoted by Reuters. The sale was apparently conducted on behalf of just one institutional investor. "I heard it went very quickly, in less than three minutes," a dealer said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends