HOLLAND: ABN places 2m shares in Heineken
ABN Amro, the investment bank, is reported to have placed two million shares in Dutch brewer Heineken on Monday at a price of €47.4 per share, according to market sources quoted by Reuters. The sale was apparently conducted on behalf of just one institutional investor. "I heard it went very quickly, in less than three minutes," a dealer said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends