FRANCE: ABN cuts Pernod rating
Investment bank ABN AMRO has downgraded Pernod Ricard to "hold" from "buy". "This does not represent a fundamental change of view but is in keeping with our suggested 98 euros share price target," a research note said. "Pernod's acquisition and organic growth track record both suggest the Seagram businesses will be successfully integrated. However, until there is more proof of this, and after 90 percent appreciation in the Pernod share price since the Seagram deal in December 2000, we expect the shares to perform closer to the market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne