UK: ABN Amro lowers Cadbury rating
Investment bank ABN AMRO has lowered its rating on the UK's food and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes Plc to "add" from "buy" on Tuesday, but raised its price target to 540 pence from 500p. "We see further upside given the discount to both peer and DCF (discounted cash flow) valuations, as well as the positive momentum behind consumer stocks, but insufficient upside to justify retaining a buy recommendation," ABN AMRO analyst Julian Hardwick said in a research note.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch