UK: ABN Amro lowers Cadbury rating
Investment bank ABN AMRO has lowered its rating on the UK's food and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes Plc to "add" from "buy" on Tuesday, but raised its price target to 540 pence from 500p. "We see further upside given the discount to both peer and DCF (discounted cash flow) valuations, as well as the positive momentum behind consumer stocks, but insufficient upside to justify retaining a buy recommendation," ABN AMRO analyst Julian Hardwick said in a research note.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts