UK: ABN Amro lowers Cadbury rating
Investment bank ABN AMRO has lowered its rating on the UK's food and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes Plc to "add" from "buy" on Tuesday, but raised its price target to 540 pence from 500p. "We see further upside given the discount to both peer and DCF (discounted cash flow) valuations, as well as the positive momentum behind consumer stocks, but insufficient upside to justify retaining a buy recommendation," ABN AMRO analyst Julian Hardwick said in a research note.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign